Book Me For a Speaking Engagement.
A successful speaking engagement is the result of thorough pre-planning, understanding what the group wants to take away (how has this past hour been helpful?), and delivering the message in a concise, professional manner.
At the end of the hour, your audience should be thanking you for being so smart to invite the speaker to this event.
These are some points you can expect of me:
- In pre-planning conversations, I will ask you why your audience is showing up; their expectations, the theme of the event, what others at the event will be speaking about.
- The day of the event, I will arrive an hour early to test the AV system and to set up my book table (if it's appropriate).
- When your members arrive, I will greet them and make them feel comfortable.
- I will provide you with an introduction.
- I will end early or on time.
For more information, fees, and to schedule an event, contact: